Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 22:04:54 -0500

970 
TXPN28 KNES 020302
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  02/0230Z

C.  7.7N

D.  100.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... SYSTEM IS TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY.  THIS WILL BE THE FINAL
BULLETIN UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.