Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 02:46:06 -0500

986 
FQPS01 NFFN 020700
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 020800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 030600 UTC.

 LOW L [1011HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.8S 179.0E AT 020600 UTC. L SLOW
MOVING.

TROUGH T 15S 175E TO L TO 19S 175W 18S 165W 20S 154W TO STATIONARY
FRONT SF1 25S 140W. T SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES S OF
T IN THE AREA BETWEEN 177W AND 167W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS
WITHIN 080 MILES OF T AND SF1 IN THE AREA E OF 167W. ELSEWHERE, FEW
SHOWERS WITHIN 060 MILES OF T.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 180 20S 165W 19S 160W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 176E AND 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS IN THE
AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 168E AND 164W.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.