Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:56:27 -0500

117 
ATPQ40 PGUM 021456
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST WED NOV 3 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A STATIONARY FRONT STRETCHES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N143E ACROSS IWO 
TO ISLAND TO BEYOND 18N130E. CLOUDINESS AND A FEW SHOWERS ARE FOUND 
WITHIN 60 MILES OF THE FRONT. ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING 
WITHIN 80 MILES OF 19N134E. 

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 4N136E ACROSS THE 
MARIANAS TO BEYOND 25N151E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NEAR THE MARIANAS AND CHUUK BETWEEN 7N AND 
16N FROM 140E TO 154E AND WEST OF MINAMI TORI SHIMA WITHIN 100 MILES 
OF A LINE FROM 23N149E TO 25N151E. ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND 
NEAR YAP AND PALAU WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE FROM 3N131E TO 7N137E.

AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW CENTERED NORTHWEST OF WAKE ISLAND AT 22N161E IS 
TRIGGERING ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 20N AND 25N FROM 160E TO 
167E.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES NORTHEASTWARD FROM NEAR KOSRAE AT 
7N165E TO 11N170E. NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE 
FOUND NORTH OF KOSRAE AND NEAR KWAJALEIN BETWEEN 6N AND 12N FROM 
162E TO 170E. 

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.