Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 14:47:04 -0500

469 
FQPS01 NFFN 021800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 022000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 031800 UTC.

 LOW L [1011HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 17.0S 178.0W AT 021800 UTC. L SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ FM L TO 19S 175W 20S 166W 19S 155W 20S 150W TO
STATIONARY FRONT SF 25S 135W. CZ SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ
IN THE AREA BETWEEN 165W AND 175W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ AND SF.

TROUGH T 03S 160E 08S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 176E AND 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS IN THE
AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 172E AND 165W.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.