Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 22:36:24 -0500

246 
TXPN29 KNES 030334
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  03/0257Z

C.  11.8N

D.  110.7E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...3/10 BANDING FOR A DT OF 1.5. MET AND PT AGREE. FT BASED
ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...EARLE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.