Subject: Pacific-NW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western And

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 00:46:04 -0500

ABPW10 PGTW 030600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVMARFCSTCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN AND
/SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/030600Z-040600ZNOV2010//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) AN AREA OF CONVECTION HAS PERSISTED NEAR 13.1N 110.9E,
APPROXIMATELY 285 NM EAST-NORTHEAST OF HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM.
ANIMATED MULTISPECTRAL SATELLITE IMAGERY SHOWS COLD, DRY
NORTHEASTERLY FLOW INTO A DEVELOPING LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER
(LLCC) ASSOCIATED WITH FLARING DEEP CONVECTION. UPPER LEVEL ANALYSIS
INDICATES THE LLCC IS LOCATED SOUTH OF THE SUBTROPICAL RIDGE AXIS IN
AN AREA OF DIVERGENCE ALOFT AND MODERATE VERTICAL WIND SHEAR (VWS).
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 10 TO 15 KNOTS.
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE NEAR 1010 MB. DUE TO
THE CLOSE PROXIMITY TO LAND, THE STRONG COLD SURGE IN TO THE LLCC,
AND MODERATE VWS, THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT
TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS POOR.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.