Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 03:00:17 -0500

225 
FQPS01 NFFN 030600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 030800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 040600 UTC.

 LOW L [1011HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 18.0S 178.0W AT 030600 UTC. L SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 15S 179W TO L TO 19S 175W 20S 170W 19S 145W TO
STATIONARY FRONT SF 19S 145W 23S 135W 25S 132W. CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF CZ1 AND POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 08S 175E 07S 175W 10S 158W 15S 141W. CZ2 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T 16S 165E 18S 175E TO L. T SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES
OF T.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 176E AND 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS IN THE
AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 165W.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 21S AND WEST OF 165E, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY
SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.