Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:56:29 -0500

188 
ATPQ40 PGUM 031456
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST THU NOV 4 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A STATIONARY FRONT STRETCHES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N144E TO BEYOND 
130E AT 18N. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 75 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF THE FRONT.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 4N130E TO YAP BEFORE 
ENDING NEAR 18N140E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS 
ARE OCCURRING OVER KOROR WITHIN 200 MILES OF A LINE FROM 5N132E TO 
14N137E.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH SOUTHEAST OF YAP RUNS SOUTHWARD FROM 9N145E 
TO EQ145E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND NEAR THE TROUGH AXIS BETWEEN 
10N AND 1N FROM 141E TO 146E.

A TRADE-WIND TROUGH EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM 7N154E TO 8N177E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND NORTH OF THE MARSHALL ISLANDS WITHIN 120 
MILES OF A LINE FROM 10N165E TO 8N177E.

AN UPPER-LEVEL TROUGH STRETCHES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM A LOW CENTERED 
NORTHWEST OF WAKE ISLAND AT 24N161E TO END NEAR 16N147E. UPPER-LEVEL 
DIVERGENCE SOUTH OF THE TROUGH IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS 
WITHIN 50 MILES OF A LINE FROM 14N155E TO 16N161E AND JUST EAST OF 
THE MARIANAS BETWEEN 16N AND 12N FROM 146E TO 149E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.