Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 10:18:05 -0500

885 
TPPN10 PGTW 031514

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (E OF VIETNAM)

B. 03/1430Z

C. 11.9N

D. 110.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   03/1025Z  11.9N  110.7E  SSMS
   03/1137Z  11.9N  110.4E  AMSU

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.