Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:40:40 -0500

092 
TXPN28 KNES 031839
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  03/1430Z

C.  7.8N

D.  92.8E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/SSMI

H.  REMARKS...DT=1.5 BASED ON SHEAR PATTERN WITH LOW LEVEL CENTER 1.35
DEGREES FROM DEEP CONVECTION. PT=1.5. MET=1.5. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    03/1054Z 7.2N 92.8E SSMI

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.