Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:58:09 -0500

621 
TPPN10 PGTW 031845

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (E OF VIETNAM)

B. 03/1730Z

C. 12.0N

D. 110.4E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A .30 ON LOG
10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF A 1.5. PT YIELDS A 1.0. DT IS
UNREPRESENATIVE BASED ON CLOSE PROXIMITY TO LAND. DBO PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   03/1643Z  11.9N  110.6E  TRMM

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.