Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 15:00:14 -0500

214 
FQPS01 NFFN 031800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 032000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 041800 UTC.

 LOW [1012HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 20.0S 175.0W AT 031800 UTC. LOW SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 18S 160E 20S 170E 21S 175E TO L0W TO STATIONARY
FRONT SF 21S 173W 20S 162W 19S 150W 20S 140W 25S 128W. CZ1 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1 AND POOR VISIBILITY IN
0CCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 05S 160E 14S 175E 16S 179W TO LOW. CZ2 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF CZ2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 21S AND BETWEEN 168E AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 21S AND WEST OF 170E, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 08S AND EAST OF 172W, EXPECT MODERATE
NORTHERLY SWELLS. 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.