Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 16:26:44 -0500

478 
TXPN28 KNES 032125
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  03/2030Z

C.  7.8N

D.  91.7E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/TMI

H.  REMARKS...DT WAS BASED ON .3 WHITE BANDING RESULTING IN A DT OF
2.0. MET IS 1.0 WHILE PT IS 1.5. FT IS BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    03/1817Z 7.8N 92.0E TMI

...SIMKO

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.