Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 16:44:53 -0500

796 
TXPN29 KNES 032142
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  03/2057Z

C.  12.3N

D.  110.7E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/TMI

H.  REMARKS...DT BASED ON .3 WHITE BANDING RESULTING IN A DT OF 2.0. MET
IS 1.0 WHILE PT IS 1.5. FT OF 1.5 IS BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    03/1643Z 12.1N 110.7E TMI

...SIMKO

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.