Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 19:25:06 -0500

657 
TPPN10 PGTW 040021

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (E OF VIETNAM)

B. 03/2330Z

C. 12.4N

D. 110.5E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. DT UNCLEAR. PT YIELDS
A 1.5. DBO PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   03/1839Z  12.1N  110.3E  MMHS
   03/2149Z  12.3N  109.9E  SSMI

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.