Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 21:13:11 -0500

012 
ATPQ40 PGUM 040213
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST THU NOV 4 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE IS CAUSING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS NORTHWEST OF BOTH KOROR AND YAP WITHIN 200 MILES OF 
A LINE FROM 16N137E TO 8N130E.

A SURFACE TROUGH IS LOCATED SOUTHEAST OF KOROR. THE TROUGH EXTENDS 
SOUTHWARD FROM 8N139E TO 2N139E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES EAST OF THE TROUGH.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS FROM SOUTHWEST OF CHUUK TO EAST OF GUAM IN AN AREA 
BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 5N145E TO 15N151E TO 16N163E BACK TO 5N145E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS CAUSING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS FROM POHNPEI TO NORTH OF KOSRAE AND ACROSS THE WESTERN 
MARSHALL ISLANDS IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 6N158E TO 12N165E 
TO 9N167E TO 4N162E BACK TO 6N158E.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.