Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 22:11:13 -0500

270 
TXPN28 KNES 040309
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  04/0230Z

C.  7.9N

D.  90.8E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... 4/10 BANDING FOR DT=2.5.  MET=2.0 WITH PT=2.0.  FT BASED
ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.