Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 22:16:00 -0500

514 
TXPN29 KNES 040314
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  04/0230Z

C.  12.3N

D.  110.4E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.5/W0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... LESS THAN 1.25 DEGREE SHEAR FOR DT=1.0.  MET=1.5 WITH
PT=1.0.  FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.