Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 22:42:11 -0500

843 
TPPN10 PGTW 040339

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (E OF VIETNAM)

B. 04/0230Z

C. 12.4N

D. 110.6E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 63A/PBO PRLY ORGNZD LLCC/ANMTN. WEAK LLCC

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   03/2149Z  12.3N  109.9E  SSMI

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.