Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 03:00:09 -0500

715 
FQPS01 NFFN 040700
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 040800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 050600 UTC.

 LOW [1012HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 20.0S 173.0W AT 040600 UTC. LOW SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 19S 178W TO L0W TO 19S 160W TO STATIONARY FRONT
SF 19S 160W 17S 145W 20S 136W 25S 127W. CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF CZ1 AND POOR VISIBILITY IN 0CCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 08S 160E 10S 165E 09S 177E 12S 175W 15S 173W TO
LOW. CZ2 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME RAIN AND FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T 17S 160E 20S 164E 25S 168E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 21S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 21S AND WEST OF 170E, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 08S AND EAST OF 172W, EXPECT MODERATE
NORTHERLY SWELLS. 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.