Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 04:06:14 -0500

102 
TXPN28 KNES 040904
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  04/0830Z

C.  8.2N

D.  90.1E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... OVER 3/10 BANDING FOR DT=2.0.  MET AND PT AGREE.  FT BASED
ON CONSENSUS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.