Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 12:05:09 -0500

489 
TXPN28 KNES 041703
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  04/1430Z

C.  8.9N

D.  89.8E

E.  THREE/MET-7

F.  T2.5/2.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=2.5 BASED ON .5 BANDING ON LOG10
SPIRAL. PT=2.5. MET=2.5. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    04/1344Z 8.9N 90.0E SSMIS

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.