Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 13:51:05 -0500

977 
TPPN10 PGTW 041848

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (E OF VIETNAM)

B. 04/1730Z

C. 13.0N

D. 110.9E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 17A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CONVECTION SHEARED 88NM
FROM LLCC YIELDS A DT OF A 1.0. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   04/1547Z  12.8N  110.8E  TRMM

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.