Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 15:00:17 -0500

361 
FQPS01 NFFN 041800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 042000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 051800 UTC.

 LOW [1012HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 20.0S 171.0W AT 041800 UTC. LOW SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 06S 160E 08S 170E 10S 180 11S 159W. CZ SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 12S 175W 15S 173W TO LOW TO 23S 165W 25S 155W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 20S 160E 25S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS
OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

STATIONARY SF 17S 141W 20S 135W 25S 124W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 160W AND 135W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 23S AND WEST OF 165E, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHWEST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 08S AND EAST OF 170W, EXPECT MODERATE
NORTHERLY SWELLS. 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.