Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:26:21 -0500

335 
TXPN29 KNES 042125
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  04/2057Z

C.  13.3N

D.  110.5E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/S0.0/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS...RECENT AMSRE AND SHORTWAVE IR INDICATE THAT THE CENTER IS
LOCATED OVER 1.25 DEGREES TO THE SE OF THE ACTIVE CONVECTION MAKING THE
SYSTEM TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY.  ALTHOUGH THE MET AND PT AGREE...THE FT IS
HELD STEADY BASED ON THE CONSTRAINT WHICH PREVENTS LOWERING THE T NUMBER
AT NIGHT DURING THE FIRST 48 HOURS OF DEVELOPMENT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    04/1834Z 13.3N 110.6E AMSRE

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.