Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:37:23 -0500

703 
TXPN28 KNES 042135
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  04/2100Z

C.  9.1N

D.  88.7E

E.  THREE/MET-7

F.  T2.5/2.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...CONVECTION MEASURES 9/10 RESULTING IN A DT OF 3.5 BUT
BANDING FEATURES WERE NOT CLEAR CUT. MET AND PT ARE 2.5. FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.