Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:38:06 -0500

537 
TPPN10 PGTW 042127

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (E OF VIETNAM)

B. 04/2030Z

C. 13.2N

D. 110.8E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 17A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   04/1547Z  12.8N  110.8E  TRMM
   04/1834Z  13.1N  110.6E  AMSR

   DARLOW

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.