Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 21:09:14 -0500

214 
TPPN10 PGTW 050036

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (E OF VIETNAM)

B. 04/2330Z

C. 13.5N

D. 110.6E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/W0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CONVECTION SHEARED 100NM
FROM LLCC, DT UNCLASS. MET AND PT YIELD A 1.0. DBO PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   04/2134Z  13.2N  110.4E  SSMI

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.