Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 21:33:05 -0500

843 
ATPQ40 PGUM 050232
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST FRI NOV 5 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM WEST OF GUAM AT 14N143E 
TO EAST OF YAP AND KOROR AT 6N137E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTH OF GUAM TO AROUND YAP AND KOROR 
BETWEEN 5N AND 13N FROM 134E TO 146E. 

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 20N135E TO 
BEYOND 130E AT 15N. CONVERGING LOW-LEVEL WINDS EAST OF THE TROUGH 
ARE CAUSING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WELL NORTHWEST 
OF YAP AND KOROR BETWEEN 15N AND 20N FROM 130E TO 134E. 

A THIRD SURFACE TROUGH RUNS FROM 11N152E TO JUST WEST OF CHUUK TO 
6N150E. TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE EAST OF THE TROUGH IS PRODUCING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS AROUND CHUUK...NORTH OF 
POHNPEI AND KOSRAE AND OVER KWAJELEIN BETWEEN 6N AND 12N FROM 151E 
TO 169E.   

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.