Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:09:49 -0500

569 
TXPN21 KNES 050307
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  05/0230Z

C.  13.6N

D.  110.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...EXPOSED LLC IS VERY ILL DEFINED AS MOST OF THE CONVECTION
IS WELL NORTH.  CURVATURE IS LIMITED BUT MANAGED .2 FOR DT OF 1.0. MET
IS 1.0. PT IS 1.0. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.