Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:25:08 -0500

988 
TPPN10 PGTW 050321

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (E OF VIETNAM)

B. 05/0230Z

C. 13.4N

D. 110.5E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   04/2134Z  13.2N  110.4E  SSMI

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.