Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 03:00:07 -0500

063 
FQPS01 NFFN 050600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 050800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 060600 UTC.

 LOW L [1011HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 20.0S 166.8W AT 050600 UTC. L SLOW
MOVING.

TROUGH T1 10S 160E 10S 175E 10S 175W 13S 169W TO L TO 25S 165W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1 IN THE AREA NORTH OF 12S AND
WITHIN 120 MILES EAST OF T1 ELSEWHERE.

TROUGH T2 21S 160E 25S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS
OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 10S 140W 15S 130W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3.  

STATIONARY SF 16S 145W 20S 131W 25WS 122W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.  

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF T2, EVPEST SOUTHEASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS.
ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.