Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 04:03:52 -0500

657 
TXPN22 KNES 050902
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  05/0830Z

C.  13.3N

D.  110.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...LL SWIRL CONTINUES TO BE SEEN JUST OFF VIETNAM COASTLINE
WITH ISOLATED CLUSTERS NORTH OF THE CENTER.  THOUGH NONE OF THE CLUSTERS
YIELDS BANDING FOR NO DT. MET IS 1.0. PT IS 1.0. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.