Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 09:57:44 -0500

844 
ATPQ40 PGUM 051457
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SAT NOV 6 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

AN UPPER-LEVEL TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD THROUGH A LOW CENTERED 
OVER WAKE ISLAND AT 19N167E TO END NEAR 14N156E. UPPER-LEVEL 
DIVERGENCE SOUTH OF THE TROUGH IS AIDING IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF 
SCATTERED SHOWERS NORTH OF KWAJALEIN AND KOSRAE WITHIN 150 MILES OF 
A LINE FROM 10N160E TO 14N170E.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS OVER MAJURO 
WITHIN 70 MILES OF A LINE FROM 7N170E TO 8N180.

A SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES SOUTHWARD FROM 11N157E TO 3N157E. 
SCATTERED TO WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE 
LOCATED OVER CHUUK AND SOUTH OF THE MARIANAS IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A 
LINE FROM 12N142E TO 10N156E TO 4N155E TO 2N148E BACK TO 12N142E.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH RUNS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 15N140E TO 5N135E. 
SCATTERED TO WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND NORTH OF YAP AND 
KOROR BETWEEN 16N AND 9N FROM 133E TO 138E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.