Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:27:52 -0500

252 
TXPN23 KNES 051526
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  05/1457Z

C.  12.4N

D.  110.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...THIS IS THE LAST BULLETIN UNLESS SYSTEM RESTRENGTHENS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.