Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:45:09 -0500

717 
FZPN40 PHFO 051645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC FRI NOV 05 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC NOV 05 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC NOV 06 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC NOV 07 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.DISSIPATING FRONT FROM 23N140W TO 22N145W TO 20N149W.
NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT WITHIN 150 NM N OF FRONT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED. WINDS DIMINISHED TO 20 KT OR 
LESS.

.COLD FRONT W OF FCST AREA MOVING E 20 KT. FRONT FROM 30N155E TO 
25N147E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N167E TO 27N160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N177E TO 27N167E TO 26N160E.

.RIDGE FROM 30N174E TO 27N160E MOVING SE 10 KT.

.NE TO E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 24N TO 17N BETWEEN 155W AND 167W. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST WINDS DIMINISHED TO 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 12 TO 14 FT N OF 17N E OF 153W. SEAS 8 TO 13 FT ELSEWHERE N OF 
A LINE FROM 00N175W TO 10N170E TO 10N160E. ELSEWHERE...SEAS 8 FT OR 
LESS. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 10 TO 12 FT BETWEEN 08N AND 22N E OF 178E.
SEAS 8 FT OR LESS N OF A LINE FROM 30N150W TO 26N178W AND S OF A 
LINE FROM 00N175W TO 10N170E TO 13N160E. ELSEWHERE...SEAS 8 TO 10 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 10 FT BETWEEN 18N AND 09N E OF 170W.
SEAS 8 FT OR LESS N OF 24N E OF 160W AND S OF A LINE FROM 00N175W TO 
16N160E. SEAS ELSEWHERE 8 TO 10 FT.

.SCATTERED MODERATE TSTMS BETWEEN 10N AND 13N FROM 167E TO 162E.

.ITCZ FROM 10N140W TO 09N154W TO 08N170W TO 08N166E TO 08N160E.
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF ITCZ MAINLY S OF ITCZ 
BETWEEN 152W AND 160W.

$$

.FORECASTER LAU. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.