Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 15:20:12 -0500

142 
FQPS01 NFFN 051800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 052000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 061800 UTC.

 LOW L [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 23.0S 160.0W AT 051800 UTC. L SLOW
MOVING.

TROUGH T1 18S 160E 25S 169E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS
OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
T1.

TROUGH T2 09S 160E 09S 170E 09S 180 10S 173W 15S 165W TO L TO 25S
159W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T2 IN THE AREA WEST 0F 177E AND
SOUTH OF 20S. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 12S 160W 15S 148W TO STATIONARY FRONT SF 15S 145W 18S
135W 22S 126W 25S 121W. T3 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T3 AND SF.  
 
IN THE AREA SOUTH OF T2, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.