Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 20:17:28 -0500

982 
FZPN40 PHFO 060117 CCA
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST...CORRECTED
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0116 UTC SAT NOV 06 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC NOV 05 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC NOV 06 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC NOV 07 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.DISSIPATING STATIONARY FRONT FROM 22N140W TO 20N153W. NE WINDS 20 
TO 25 KT WITHIN 180 NM N OF FRONT...AND FROM 23N TO 20N BETWEEN 165W 
AND 153W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED. WINDS DIMINISHED TO 20 KT OR 
LESS.

.COLD FRONT NW OF FCST AREA MOVING E 25 KT. 
.12 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N163E TO 28N160E. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT 
WITHIN 120 NM OF FRONT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N168E TO 27N160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N178E TO 28N168E.

.RIDGE FROM 30N174E TO 27N160E MOVING SE SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER REMAINDER OF FORECAST AREA.

.SEAS 8 TO 12 FT E OF A LINE FROM 13N160E TO 00N172W. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 11 FT E OF A LINE FROM 28N160E TO 
00N178W...EXCEPT SEAS 8 FT OR LESS N OF 26N BETWEEN 179W AND 148W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 10 FT FROM 24N TO 07N E OF 172E. SEAS 8 
TO 9 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N172W TO 22N170W TO 30N154W.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER REMAINDER OF FORECAST AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS BETWEEN 14N AND 11N W OF 170E...AND FROM 
20N TO 16N BETWEEN 170E AND 176W.

.ITCZ FROM 08N147W TO 09N163W TO 08N172W TO 07N169E. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TO STRONG TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF ITCZ W OF 172W. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF ITCZ BETWEEN 172W AND 163W...AND 
WITHIN 150 NM OF ITCZ E OF 163W.

$$
.FORECASTER DWROE. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.