Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 21:34:46 -0500

999 
ATPQ40 PGUM 060234
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST SAT NOV 6 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM NEAR IWO TO ISLAND AT 
25N145E TO BEYOND 20N130E. CLOUDINESS AND RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND 
NORTH OF THIS LINE.

TWO SURFACE TROUGHS ARE FOUND NEAR CHUUK. ONE EXTENDS NORTHWARD FROM 
3N145E TO 11N146E...AND THE OTHER EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 7N151E 
TO 12N157E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND 
WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 3N141E TO 3N152E TO 11N160E TO 
11N141E BACK TO 3N141E. THIS AREA INCLUDES CHUUK...BUT IS JUST NORTH 
OF POHNPEI.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS EAST-NORTHEASTWARD ACROSS THE 
MARSHALL ISLANDS FROM 5N168E TO 7N177E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NEAR KWAJALEIN AND MAJURO BETWEEN 4N AND 10N 
EAST OF 166E.

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.