Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 03:10:05 -0500

345 
FQPS01 NFFN 060800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 060800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 070600 UTC.

 LOW L [1012HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 24.0S 160.0W AT 060600 UTC. L SLOW
MOVING.

TROUGH T1 11S 160E 09S 167E 09S 173E 10S 177E 13S 176W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1 IN THE AREA WEST 0F 173E.
ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T1.

WEAK TROUGH T2 15S 168W 19S 163W TO L. T2 SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS
WITHIN 080 MILES OF T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 09S 142W 15S 135W 19S 131W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS
WITHIN 080 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 17S 160E 21S 165E 23S 170E 24S 175E 25S 177E.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF SF1.  
 
STATIONARY FRONT SF2 21S 180 25S 180. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS
AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF3 15S 150W 15S 145W 16S 139W 20S 132W 23S 126W 25S
120W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF3.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF SF1, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS.
ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.