Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 05:45:09 -0500

787 
FZPN40 PHFO 061045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC SAT NOV 06 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC NOV 06 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC NOV 07 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC NOV 08 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT FROM 30N161E TO 29N160E MOVING E 25 KT.
.24 HOUR FRONT FROM 30N172E TO 27N167E TO 27N160E.  
.48 HOUR FRONT FROM 30N179E TO 27N170E TO 27N160E.

.DISSIPATING STATIONARY FRONT FROM 21N140W TO 20N153W.  WINDS 20 TO 
25 KT BETWEEN 12N AND 24N E OF 150W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED.  ASSOCIATED WINDS DIMINISHED TO 
20 KT OR LESS.

.RIDGE FROM 30N179W TO 26N168E TO 26N160E MOVING SE SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 12N AND 15N BOUNDED BY 150W AND 170W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST WINDS DIMINISHED TO 20 KT OR LESS.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 TO 12 FT EXCEPT SW OF A LINE FROM 20N160E TO 00S175W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 11 FT E OF A LINE FROM 30N175W TO 
10N172E TO 05N170W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 11 FT E OF A LINE FROM 30N160W TO 
10N178E TO 08N170W.

.OTHERWISE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ITCZ FROM 08N140W TO 10N160W TO 07N170W TO 07N166E.  ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF THE ITCZ.

$$
.HONOLULU.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.