Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 09:57:38 -0500

215 
ATPQ40 PGUM 061457
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SUN NOV 7 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHWARD FROM 13N141E TO 6N140E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND OVER YAP BETWEEN 13N AND 
8N FROM 138E TO 143E.

A TRADE WIND DISTURBANCE JUST EAST OF KOSRAE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED 
SHOWERS BETWEEN 7N AND 3N FROM 163E TO 167E.

A TRADE-WIND TROUGH EXTENDS EASTWARD ACROSS THE MARSHALL ISLANDS 
FROM 8N168E TO 8N180. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE 
LOCATED OVER MAJURO WITHIN 120 MILES OF EITHER SIDE OF THE TROUGH.

AN UPPER-LEVEL TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N180 TO 10N159E. 
UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE SOUTH OF THE TROUGH IS AIDING IN THE 
DEVELOPMENT OF ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS EAST OF WAKE ISLAND BETWEEN 
21N AND 17N FROM 173E TO 178E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.