Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 10:06:53 -0500

880 
TXPN24 KNES 061505
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (91W)

B.  06/1430Z

C.  19.7N

D.  121.6E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS... 3/10 BANDING FOR DT=1.5.  MET=1.0 WITH PT=1.5.  FT BASED
ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.