Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 11:45:11 -0500

316 
FZPN40 PHFO 061645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC SAT NOV 06 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC NOV 06 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC NOV 07 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC NOV 08 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT FROM 30N163E TO 28N160E MOVING E 25 KT.
.24 HOUR FRONT FROM 30N174E TO 27N167E TO 26N160E.
.48 HOUR FRONT FROM 30N179W TO 28N178E TO 26N168E TO 27N160E.

.RIDGE FROM 30N179E TO 25N160E MOVING E SLOWLY.

.24 HOUR FORECAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 12N AND 18N BOUNDED BY 
150W AND 160W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LITTLE CHANGE.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 TO 12 FT EXCEPT SW OF A LINE FROM 20N160E TO 00S175W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 11 FT E OF A LINE FROM 30N175W TO 
10N172E TO 05N170W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 11 FT E OF A LINE FROM 30N160W TO 
10N178E TO 08N170W.

.OTHERWISE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ITCZ FROM 08N140W TO 09N156W TO 06N166E.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 180 NM N OF THE ITCZ W OF 178W...AND WITHIN 150 NM S OF THE 
ITCZ BETWEEN 170W AND 178W...ALSO WITHIN 120 NM EITHER SIDE OF THE 
ITCZ E OF 170W.

$$
.HONOLULU.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.