Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 14:48:09 -0500

387 
FQPS01 NFFN 061800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 062000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 071800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 11S 160E 11S 167E 10S 175E 10S 178W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ.

WEAK TROUGH T 20S 159W 20S 158W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080
MILES OF T.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 19S 165E 21S 173E 23S 180 25S 178W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES
OF SF1.  
 
STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 174W 21S 171W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES
OF SF2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF3 18S 140W 19S 135W 20S 130W 23S 124W 25S 120W.
FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF3.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF SF1, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.