Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 16:26:23 -0500

907 
TXPN24 KNES 062124
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (91W)

B.  06/2030Z

C.  20.4N

D.  122.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM CENTER POSITION IS LIKELY ATTRIBUTED TO MID LEVEL
CIRCULATION. EARLIER MICROWAVE DATA DID NOT APPEAR TO INDICATE A CLOSED
LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION. DT OF 1.0 IS BASED ON SLIGHTLY GREATER THAN 2/10
BANDING. MET AND PT ARE BOTH 1.0. THE FT IS BASED ON CONSTRAINTS WHICH
PREVENT LOWERING FT AT NIGHT DURING THE FIRST 48 HOURS OF DEVELOPMENT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SIMKO

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.