Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 17:45:20 -0500

644 
FZPN40 PHFO 062245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC SAT NOV 06 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC NOV 06 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC NOV 07 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC NOV 08 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT FROM 30N168E TO 28N164E TO 27N160E MOVING E 25 KT. 
SCATTERED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM E OF FRONT N OF 28N.
.24 HOUR FRONT FROM 30N178E TO 25N164E.
.48 HOUR FRONT FROM 30N176W TO 25N178E.

.TROUGH FROM 21N176E TO 17N171E MOVING WNW SLOWLY. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM NW AND 150 NM SE OF TROUGH.
.24 HOUR FORECAST TROUGH DISSIPATED.

.RIDGE FROM 30N180W TO 26N165E MOVING E 10 KT.

.RIDGE FROM 30N148W TO 29N140W MOVING SE SLOWLY.

.24 HOUR FORECAST TROUGH FROM 27N176W TO 21N179W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST TROUGH FROM 30N171W TO 22N176W.

.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 19N TO 10N E OF 156W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LITTLE CHANGE.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 TO 11 FT E OF A LINE FROM 28N160E TO 00N178E...SEAS 8 FT OR 
LESS N OF 26N BETWEEN 177W AND 147W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 10 FT FROM 25N TO 05N E OF 178W...AND N 
OF 25N BETWEEN 176W AND 155W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 11 FT E OF A LINE FROM 30N163W TO 
12N178E TO 07N170W.

.OTHERWISE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ITCZ FROM 07N140W TO 08N144W TO 09N166W TO 09N175W TO 07N164E. 
ISOLATED MODERATE TO STRONG TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM OF ITCZ W OF 175W 
AND BETWEEN 166W AND 144W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS ELSEWHERE WITHIN 
120 NM OF ITCZ.

$$
.FORECASTER DWROE. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.