Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 21:28:56 -0500

365 
ATPQ40 PGUM 070228
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST SUN NOV 7 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH NEAR YAP EXTENDS NORTHWARD FROM 5N137E TO 12N140E. 
ANOTHER TROUGH SOUTHEAST OF GUAM EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 9N144E 
TO 12N149E. THE TWO TROUGHS ARE PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A 
FEW THUNDERSTORMS NEAR YAP AND PALAU AND SOUTHEAST OF GUAM WITHIN 
150 MILES OF A LINE FROM 6N137E TO 12N140E.

A TRADE WIND DISTURBANCE NEAR KOSRAE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS 
AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 3N AND 9N FROM 159E TO 166E.

A TRADE-WIND TROUGH EXTENDS EASTWARD ACROSS THE MARSHALL ISLANDS 
FROM 7N168E TO 9N178E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE 
LOCATED OVER MAJURO AND NEAR KWAJALEIN BETWEEN 4N AND 12N EAST OF 
166E.

AN UPPER-LEVEL TROUGH EXTENDING SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N180 TO 11N156E 
IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS EAST OF WAKE 
ISLAND BETWEEN 17N AND 20N EAST OF 170E.

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.