Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 22:06:35 -0500

040 
TXPN24 KNES 070304
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (91W)

B.  07/0230Z

C.  19.5N

D.  121.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...VIS LOOP SHOWS SMALL CIRCULATION CENTER AND ASSOCIATED
NELY EXTENDING BAND THAT LOOKS LIKE AN DYING OCCLUDED FRONT OR BOUNDARY
OF SOME SORT THAT CONNECTS TO THE DEEPER CONVECTION THAT IS VERY LINEAR
N TO S AND IS MORE THAN 2.5 DEGREES FROM THE CENTER YIELDING NO DT. MET
IS 1.0. PT IS 0. FT BASED ON DT. THIS WILL BE THE LAST CLASSIFICATION
ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.