Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 23:45:20 -0500

289 
FZPN40 PHFO 070445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC SUN NOV 07 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC NOV 07 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC NOV 08 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC NOV 09 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT FROM 30N171E TO 28N167E TO 26N161E MOVING E 25 KT. 
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM E OF FRONT N OF 28N.
.24 HOUR FRONT FROM 30N179E TO 26N172E.
.48 HOUR FRONT FROM 30N172W TO 25N180W.

.TROUGH FROM 24N179W TO 17N171E MOVING N SLOWLY. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF TROUGH.
.24 HOUR FORECAST TROUGH FROM 28N178W TO 20N172E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST TROUGH ABSORBED INTO FRONT DESCRIBED ABOVE.

.RIDGE FROM 30N179W TO 25N166E MOVING E 10 KT.

.RIDGE FROM 30N152W TO 29N140W MOVING S SLOWLY.

.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 20N TO 10N E OF 156W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LITTLE CHANGE.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 TO 10 FT E OF A LINE FROM 28N160E TO 06N173E TO 00N155W... 
EXCEPT SEAS 8 FT OR LESS N OF 23N BETWEEN 171W AND 147W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 10 FT E OF A LINE FROM 30N171W TO 
10N179W TO 05N173W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 11 FT E OF A LINE FROM 30N163W TO 
 07N175W.

.OTHERWISE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ITCZ FROM 07N140W TO 09N146W TO 08N161W TO 08N171W TO 08N160E. 
ISOLATED MODERATE TO STRONG TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM OF ITCZ W OF 171W. 
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF ITCZ BETWEEN 161W AND 146W.

$$
.FORECASTER DWROE. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.